Lucy turned 4 months old Wednesday! We had such a fun and busy month. Pumpkin patches, visits to farms, family portraits and Halloween costumes!
As we head into the anniversary month of when she was conceived, I’m feeling very emotional. I know time won’t slow down, so I’m doing my best to capture everything I can.
- Watching TV. She recently began turning her head towards the TV when it’s on around her.
- Her Baby Einstein take along tunes toy. We call it her iPod!
- Kicking her chunky legs.
- When we sing the song Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes.
- People. When someone talks to her, 99% of the time she will light up with a big smile.
- Lights. She could stare in amazement of them all day. I can’t wait to see her when our Christmas tree is up!
- She’s still talking a lot and you can tell she’s trying so hard to make different sounds with her mouth.
- She’s pretty much officially in 3-6 month clothing. Waahh.. growing so fast!
- She’s sleeping through the nights! As of less than a week ago, she’s been sleeping from about 10p-8:30a. It feels so nice getting a full-nights sleep without a break in the middle. I hope I don’t jinx it! (I did – she’s back to her old sleep schedule. Meh.)
- She kinda sorta took a nap in her crib. It was only for about 2 minutes, but she was in there, alone, for about 45 minutes. Just kicking away and she dozed off, but kept startling herself back awake – we didn’t swaddle her. Thinking we may fully transition her to the crib sometime within the next couple of months.
- She dressed up in her first Halloween costume! You can see more of that here.